Adult Learning and Skills Service in Richmondshire
The Adult Learning and Skills Service provides a comprehensive programme of adult education courses so there’s bound to be one to suit your needs.
Classes are run in various venues during the day and evening.
• Computers for Beginners, ECDL, Digital Photography
• Business and Administration Skills: SAGE accounts, Customer Service, Counselling
• Languages: French, Italian, Spanish
• Exercise and Dance: Yoga, Tai Chi Qigong,
• Art and Craft: Drawing and Painting, Life Drawing, Woodwork, Script Writing
•Working in the early years sector/working in Schools
•Working in the health and social care sector
• Functional Skills – English and Maths
• ESOL and Family Learning
We can also provide tailored packages to meet the needs of local business.
A brochure listing all our courses will be available in libraries and other public access points from June onwards – please browse and contact us if you need any further advice:
Adult Learning and Skills Service at
Unit 4, Bailey Court,
Colburn Business Park,
North Yorkshire DL9 4QL
Tel: 01609 535834 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org