Public Transport for Bovington and Lulworth
All services are fixed timetable services
• Services 103 operates between Bovington and Dorchester and serves both Lulworth and the main entrance of Lulworth Camp.
• Service 104 operates between Wareham and Dorchester and serves both Lulworth and the main entrance of Lulworth Camp.
• School day journeys operate from Wool to Bovington Schools.
• An additional seasonal public service (X43) operates along the coastal route from Lulworth to Weymouth and Swanage on a fixed timetable which can be found in the summer DCC timetable booklet.
• In addition to the bus services there is an hourly rail service between Weymouth and Waterloo stopping at Dorchester, Wareham, Wool, Poole and Bournemouth.
* Click the link below to view the latest bus timetable (opens as a pdf document)...