Medical Arrangements for Families

By SPP Reporter

Registration with a Civilian Doctor

Having moved into a families quarter in the Bicester area it is the responsibility of every family to arrange for their acceptance on the list of one or other of the local civilian doctors. It is important that this is one of the first things you do upon arrival in your new home.

How to Register

Visit the Surgery of your choice and collect all the NHS forms needed to register, once completed please return them to the surgery and have proof of ID (Passport) and a utility bill with your new address on. For children under 5 the red book is needed. Should you not have received a Utility bill yet, ask your UWO for a letter of confirmation of occupation.

If this is your first NHS Doctor

If you have arrived from abroad and this is your first NHS Doctor, you will need to provide your date of arrival to the UK.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More